NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
Amsterdam, The Netherlands 4th November 2020: Nikon is pleased to announce the release of its Webcam Utility software, to enable Nikon mirrorless and digital SLR cameras to be used as a webcam. The software is free of charge, compatible with Windows and macOS computers and is available from today.
The launch of the Webcam Utility responds to the increased demand for webcams as online meetings have become even more common. The software allows users to benefit from the superior image quality of their existing compatible Nikon. By simply installing the software to a computer and connecting the camera via a USB cable, users can enjoy their camera as a high quality webcam.
Further details are listed on the Nikon Download Center.
Windows 10 (64-bit)
macOS versions 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
Z 7II, Z 7, Z 6II, Z 6, Z 5, Z 50, D6, D5, D850, D810, D780, D750, D500, D7500, D7200, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3500
Compatibility with this new software application is also planned for future Nikon mirrorless and digital SLR cameras.
* Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
* macOS is a trademark of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
* Other trade names mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Nikon annoncerer ny organisationsstruktur for europæiske fotoprodukter og sundhedsvirksomheder
- NIKON LANCERER SAMMEN MED CIWEM OG WATERBEAR KONKURRENCEN ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
- NIKON ANNONCERER UDVIKLINGEN AF FLAGSKIBET Z 9 SPEJLLØST KAMERA I FULDFORMAT
- NIKON UDGIVER NY SOFTWARE TIL PROBLEMFRI VISNING OG REDIGERING AF BILLEDER OG VIDEOER
- NY FIRMWARE. NYT MOVIE KIT. NYE MULIGHEDER.