NIKON ANNOUNCES NEW SHORT FILM AWARD TOGETHER WITH STOCKHOLM INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
Stockholm, Sweden 22nd June 2022: Today Nikon Northern Europe is pleased to announce the Nikon Short Film Award in partnership with Stockholm International Film Festival – a competition where filmmakers compete with a 60-second short film. The winner will receive a Nikon Z Series mirrorless camera and lens of their choice and the winning film will be shown at the film festival.
Nikon has a long history and keen focus in investing in new creators and strives to inspire creativity and education within the photography and videography community. The Nikon Short Film Award is testament to Nikon’s endorsement of new talents from all over Europe to explore their creativity.
Julian Harvie, Head of Marketing, Nikon Northern Europe says: “We are delighted to be the official camera partner for the Stockholm International Film Festival and to be presenting the Nikon Short Film Award in 2022. This partnership and award is an expression of our investment in the moving image and our admiration for up and coming filmmakers. We are proud to support this community, not just with powerful video products but also the recognition this award gives their talent.”
- REJS VIDT MED DET NYE NIKKOR Z 17-28MM f/2.8
- NIKON IMPONERER MED FIRE EISA-PRISER
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear og ARUP offentliggør dommerpanelet til Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- Nikon samarbejder med CIWEM og WaterBear om at præsentere Environmental Photographer of the Year 2022
- NIKON ANNONCERER SENESTE FIRMWAREOPDATERING TIL Z 9
- DÆK ET STØRRE OMRÅDE MED DET NYE NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S
- NIKON UDGIVER DERES BEDSTE VLOGGER-KAMERA NOGENSINDE – Z 30
- TIL ETHVERT EVENTYR. NIKON ANNONCERER TO NYE PROSTAFF-KIKKERTER.
- NIKON VINDER TRE PRISER VED TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022
- NIKON VINDER FEM RED DOT AWARDS, HERUNDER 'BEST OF THE BEST' FOR Z 9